Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The little boy who knew

I woke up this morning and the camp advisor gave me a cup of hot chocolate for breakfast. I love hot chocolate. It is so sweet and it makes me happy. But sometimes I am not happy. Sometimes I am sad.There is a boy here at camp named Andrew, I used to talk to him but he never listens. So I stopped talking to him. He came the other day and asked me if I was his friend. I told him yes, but I didn’t mean it.Everything seems to have a name and everything seem to have a number. Isn’t it funny? But why is it that we don’t see the words and numbers all at the same time?Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a tree. Would a tree ever know all of the names and numbers in the whole wide world? If I have nothing else to do but sit there I would count all the numbers and words in the world. Everything would make sense.I drew a picture the other day. It was black. When the teacher asked me why I was scribbling, I didn’t say anything. She asked me if I was drawing the sky. I didn’t say anything. How can it be the sky if there is only one sky? It’s black. I like the way it felt to scribble on a paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment